What is salesforce sales cloud ? Sales cloud is a Salesforce ‘cloud’ offering that includes tools and technologies to help sales teams work more productively and effectively.
Core lead, pipeline management and forecasting, AI insights, coaching tools for managers, integration to other channels . Sales cadences, and a comprehensive to-do list to better plan the workday are elements that increase productivity. plus more!
This article, animalworlds.vn will introduce you to Sales Cloud, its three pillars (Efficiency, Intelligence, and Automation), and the various Sales Cloud editions’ functionalities.
what is salesforce sales cloud ?
Sales teams can accomplish their task more successfully and efficiently. With the help of the tools and technologies provided by Sales Cloud, as was already indicated.
These productivity-enhancing functions go well beyond the fundamental lead and opportunity management concepts. The ultimate objective is to link actions to outcomes. It such as cutting transaction cycles short, growing deal size, and hitting or exceeding quotas.
The great majority of businesses begin their Salesforce “footprint” (i.e., the suite of products they gradually buy) with Sales Cloud. Sales Cloud is not only the most popular product due to this aspect, but it is also a powerful product that has consistently led the market.
Over the past few years, the capability of the Sales Cloud has grown to encompass hundreds of functions and a wide range of add-ons to accommodate all of the demands of sales teams.
The complete extent of Sales Cloud is displayed in the wheel below. The features are divided into three categories: “efficiency,” “intelligence” (analytics and AI), and “automation.”
It’s important to note that Sales Cloud supports a variety of sales channel types before we delve deeper into each one:
- Outside sales: with customers who have really expressed interest in the product or service. This kind of sales is fundamentally more client-facing, with salespeople spending more “face time” with the potential client. This includes field sales, which refers to salespeople seeing prospects in person at their location.
- Inside sales: with a greater proportion of prospects who, despite having expressed interest in the product or service, do require further qualification. This entails outreach through combinations of emails, phone calls, and other ‘tried-and-tested’ encounters in a specific order. ‘Business Development Representative’ and ‘Inside Sales Representative’ are among the job titles available here.
- Partner sales: This process, often known as channel sales, entails selling through partners. To guarantee that goods and services are sold properly, your company and the network of partners must be in alignment. Assistance is required for lead sharing and other facets of managing shared clients.
- Self service: without the need to engage with a salesman, clients can purchase and manage their goods and services. Typically, they use a portal to which they can log in to accomplish this.
Efficiency what is salesforce sales cloud ?
Efficiency refers to a salesperson’s ability to interact with prospects and close deals online. Every encounter, whether digital or in-person, is recorded in the CRM (the “source of truth”) and then merged with additional data to be used in other processes.
For instance, recording email activity can provide data on propensity to buy, which would help with pipeline forecasting.
- Core SFA (sales force automation):Typical lead and opportunity management. That is, starting with the initial contact with a pre-qualified lead and continuing through the proposal and negotiation stages of a deal to purchase.
- Channel sales: Helps your company’s partner network, which acts as co-sellers or resellers (on your company’s behalf). Share leads. A portal is used to manage this and other aspects of managing shared customers.
- Sales bots: Prospects can interact with sales bots to get quicker answers to their questions and to be sent in the right direction based on their demands.
- CPQ: In order to offer complicated sets of products and bundles, configure, price. Quote enables your sales staff to generate correct quotations for customers that go beyond simple opportunities. Products, and quotes. sophisticated quote approval is also added.
- Billing: Automates and integrates billing, payments, and collections throughout your company.
Analytics and AI
This is how sales data can be’sliced and diced’ to reveal different insights that aren’t ‘visible to the naked eye’ and would otherwise be lost in the bulk of data.
This instructs sales managers and their teams on which “levers” to pull, For instance, in cases when deals are struggling and require additional care.
- Forecasting: Project future sales (which deals will be won and when), including Forecast Types, and Forecast Categories. Used to predict the likelihood of winning an opportunity (each sales stage mapped to a forecast category).
- Pipeline Inspection: Render a zoomed-in view on changes based on opportunity history, deal activity. As well as AI-powered recommendations and insights – all from the reports your team uses day-to-day.
- Revenue Intelligence (i.e. Sales Cloud + CRM Analytics): Out-of-the-box dashboards that enable organizations to visualize sales data in more ways, and further ‘slice and dice’ as they wish.
- Sales Cloud Einstein: With the tagline “your own personal data scientist”, this is the AI technology layer that’s woven into the Salesforce Lightning platform and products. This contains Einstein Account Insights, Einstein Activity Capture, Einstein Opportunity Insights, and Einstein Lead Scoring.
- Einstein Relationship Insights: Analyzes the web and other data sources to help you discover new relationships and insights between accounts and contacts – even if they don’t exist in your CRM. In other words, it’s for mapping both contacts/accounts that are your CRM and relationships discovered from web and other sources.